Friday, October 28, 2016

An okada rider beats his wife brutally for waking him up from sleep

An okada rider named Tukur Paul today beat his wife brutally, Mrs Jennifer Paul to stupor over her accusation of him snoring when his asleep.

If not for the intervention by neighbours and passers-by that saved her from further attack she might being labeled (RIP). One of the neigbhours Lawrence Oluwanishola, who witnessed and saw everything that transpired between them, told VPB that the couple who resides at Masaka, Nasarawa State, were fond of constituting fighting and are nuisance to the environment through constant quarrels.

According to him, all went loose at about 9 p.m. on Thursday when neighbours ran outside at the shout of the wife of the motorist who was being brutally beaten by her husband. “How on earth in this present modern world will a man beat up his wife over trivial issue?" 

It was later revealed that the wife prevented the husband from sleeping just because he was snoring badly and causing noise with his snore,” Oluwanishola said. 

If it was a very serious case he was beating her over it would have sounded better. He said that so many cases of divorce in the society could be prevented, if minor issues like this are promptly settled by couples. “This is not a case of extra-marital affairs that usually lead to divorce, but a mere misunderstanding that could be controlled with little patience,’’ he said.

 Mowever, when VPB had a chat with the husband, he said his wife pushed him to the wall and made him to beat her after several warnings. 

“She prevented me and didn't allow me to  sleep after having a hard day, I begged and pleaded with her but she refused,” he said. 

Paul the motorist said, having gone through a hectic day, that he decided to have some rest but was denied by his wife because he was snoring. 

“What happened, I will say is the devils handwork? I lost my motor bike which has been helping me to feed and fend for her and the family. 

“I immediately contacted the police who was able to help me get it back. I brought it back home and all these while my wife could not call to know where I was or care to know what might have happened to me. I got home only for me to have some rest and after dozing off; my wife woke me up to tell me I was disturbing her with my snoring,” he said.

 Paul who later apologised to his wife thanked the neighbours for the brotherly love they have extended to him and his family and is deeply sorry for his actions.

The wife said the incident was due to communication gap, which was misinterpreted. “I was angry because my  husband left me and the children without telling us where he went. "

The couple had been living together for past nine years and the union is blessed with three children and are wearing a happy face after the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of victor Peter.